About Me

My photo
I love to write, I love to read. I love to sing and play with my daughter. I love to learn new things, I love profound thoughts and random ones. I like making new friends and love rediscovering old ones. Most of all I like quality and variety.

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Resolutions?

Okay so I don't actually believe resolutions work. They are often decisions made in a moment and because of that have no real determination behind them. That aside I have made some decisions that just so happen to have coincided with the new year.

1 - and probably the most important. This is the year I will be published. Why do expensive courses if you don't take advantage? I'm also going to attempt to write and edit the first draft of my novel and shock! horror! pay a professional literacy agency to give me the lowdown. Keep your eyes here for news, reviews and other bits and pieces to do with my adventure.

2 - a la Katie Allsop I'm having a homemade Christmas this year. So a second blog about my adventures in knitting, painting, soap making, decoupage etc etc coming up soon. I have drawn up my plans and I'm very excited about it. Members of my family, might be less enthused, of course, dependant upon my efforts ...but there we go.

3 - The ubiquitous cliche - I need to lose 5 stone. So unfortunately grumpiness may ensue...

Of course I've already made the biggest change in my life so far, having left my house, my job and all my friends to start again in Northampton. Smart or stupid? You decide.

So heres to the coming year ... join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment